02 Apr Coronavirus Update
Founders Bank is closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 throughout our market area. We’re taking the necessary precautions, as recommended and ordered by local and federal guidelines, to ensure the safety of our customers, partners, and employees.
- Our branch and corporate office are operating under normal business hours. Where appropriate, remote work arrangements have been implemented for our team.
- To help with social distancing, our Friendship Heights branch location will handle transactions via appointment. Walk-in customers will be limited to one at time.
- Founders Bank will sanitize all facilities as needed daily, and before and after each client visit.
- Clients are encouraged to utilize online tools to access information and execute transactions.
- Mobile personal and business clients can:
- View balances and transactions;
- Pay bills;
- Make deposits;
- Place stop payments;
- Transfer funds;
- View electronic statements;
- Receive account alerts.
- Additional capabilities are available to Treasury Management clients, which include:
- ACH and Wire origination capabilities;
- Check and ACH Positive Pay functionality;
- Administrative capabilities.
Founders Bank representatives are available to serve clients with all of their banking needs. We look forward to partnering with you as this situation evolves.
If you are a customer of Founders Bank and have a consumer loan or residential mortgage loan, and you are experiencing financial difficulties due to COVID-19, please contact your Founders Bank representative, or call 202-792-1610, or email us.
If you are a customer of Founders Bank and have a business loan or commercial mortgage loan, and you have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, please contact your Founders Bank representative, or call 202-792-1610, or email us.